The Los Angeles office of Davis Wright Tremaine LLP seeks a senior level attorney with at least seven years of experience to join its film and television production legal services group. The position will focus on entertainment related transactions and development and production legal matters involving top producers of content across all platforms, scripted and unscripted. We are open to qualified candidates seeking part-time working arrangements.
Essential Responsibilities: Negotiate and draft film/television/new media agreements covering all facets of development and production including option/purchase agreements, production services agreements, talent agreements (writer, director, actor), license agreements, appearance releases, location agreements, vendor agreements and materials releases.
• Excellent academic credentials
• Member, California State Bar (active and in good standing)
• Seven or more years of experience in-house or with a major law firm/established entertainment boutique law firm
• Production legal experience required
• Excellent communication skills and computer literacy
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong work ethic
• Able to handle multiple, high priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Precise attention to detail
• Strong contract drafting and negotiation skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Responsive and a problem-solver
• Ability to supervise associates
All replies confidential.
To apply please submit your cover letter addressed to Bahareh Samanian, Director of Lawyer Recruiting and your resume to our online portal below. We would appreciate you specifying how you heard about this position.
Application Link: https://careers.dwt.com/entertainment-law-attorney-senior-level-los-angeles/job/8126715
We are accepting submissions from third-party recruiters.